Book your appointment
I am an English speaking practical psychologist trained in cognitive behavioral therapy. I am currently based in Ukraine, but work mostly online with clients from around the world. You can schedule a consultation with me in English, Ukrainian or Russian.
I’ve gone through a 4-year program in cognitive behavioral therapy and a year long program in schema therapy. I finished a couple of acceptance and commitment therapy courses, a couple of trauma therapy techniques, Gestalt therapy practicum, and attended many conferences and webinars.
I have experience working with:
- adults with depression and anxiety disorders;
- people who are stuck in life, procrastinate, or looking for meaning in life
- people with personality disorders;
- forcefully displaced persons (due to War on the East of Ukraine from 2014), emigrants and digital nomads;
- victims of a war;
- families and relatives of soldiers;
- traumas and posttraumatic stress disorders;
- people who just want to know themselves better and live a more conscious and fulfilling life.
That’s not an exhaustive list, and it also grows from year to year.
– in the Center of family support (under Caritas),
– in the Center for cognitive behavioral therapy (in Kyiv, Ukraine),
– as a volunteer in the psychiatric hospital (in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine),
– and in private practice.
I have and continue to go through work in my own individual therapy. I participate in intervisions and regularly go through supervisions.
Right now I work with adults only, regardless of gender, cultural background and upbringing.
In the process of psychotherapy I can help you become more aware of what’s going on in your life, how you behave and what you really want. I’ll help you to accept the current state and to find the valued directions in which to move further. I’m not the one who does the walking, I’m the one with whom you can find (or better to say “to re-find”) your own power to walk where you want to